In this fun and informative virtual workshop you will learn the art of making your own effective, natural sunblocks, SPF lip balms and after-sun care products with no toxic compromises using only 100% natural and organic ingredients.
What you will learn in this workshop:
- What is SPF?
- An introduction to many different natural products such as base oils, essential oils, butters and teas that have natural SPF.
- How to make light sunblocks for everyday use and stronger sunblocks for more intense sun exposure.
- How to make SPF lipbalms.
- After sun care: how to heal your skin when you’ve gotten too much sun.
- Facial repair serums: what natural substances can be used to reverse sun damage.
- Equipment, storage and preservation.
This workshop will include both lectures and demonstrations. Participants will receive informative, detailed handouts including lots of recipes and a recording of the product making demonstration.
Date: Saturday July 10, 2022, 11am to 5pm.
Location: The Zoom Universe.
Instructor: Monika Ghent
Please go here to register.